In accordance with the government and LTA guidelines, both singles and doubles play is now permitted with people from outside of your household, as long as you remain 2 metres apart as far as possible – meaning that four people from different households can now play doubles
The club will be reviewing these rules on a regular basis and depending on any further advice from the LTA or the government.
- Courts MUST be booked online. If a member is playing with a non-member you must pay the £4 booking fee online.
- The courts are available for booking by both non-members and members of the club – we welcome everyone to enjoy playing tennis.
- There is likely to be a big demand on court usage and so we are restricting individuals to booking one 90 minute session per day. We will be monitoring court usage.
- Courts can only be booked 3 days in advance
- The clubhouse is open for toilet access only – please do not gather within the clubhouse.
- Court access will be via the combination code gates only. We now have combination code locks on all our gates to minimise interaction between courts.
- Please note that it is the individual’s responsibility to maintain social distancing at all times and to look after their own personal hygiene.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser and/or wipes and ensure you wipe court access gates and locks after your use.
- Do NOT shake hands.
- Do NOT spit on court or within the surrounding club grounds.
- Do NOT leave any litter or drinks on the courts
- Anyone who is found to have acted irresponsibly or unsafely will not be allowed to play at the club.
- Should you have a concern relating to the safety of club users please refer to the Totnes Tennis Club safeguarding policy for reporting procedures and contact details.