Monday 29 August – Saturday 8 October
If you are interested in entering the Closed Club Championships please read the information below and then enter via the online entry form below. The tournament will run over 6 weeks culminating in a big Finals Day end of season celebration with BBQ and drinks. Each round will have a ‘to be completed by’ date and this MUST be adhered to.
Please read the rules below.
Closing Date for entries Friday 19 August.
- Only open to fully paid up members of Totnes Community Tennis Club
- Matches will be two tie-break sets, if 1 set-all there will be a deciding 10 point tie-break to decide the winner (first to 10 with 2 clear points)
- All entrants must be available for the duration of the championships
- The competition draws will be displayed in the clubhouse from 27 August with each round’s ‘completed by’ dates
- Matches must be played by the designated completion date for each round
- Players to arrange their matches by contacting opponents – the club does not arrange the dates for the players
- If a player cancels an arranged match and is not able to play by the designated date the opponent will be given a walkover
- Players to provide their own match balls
- Where possible matches are to be played on courts 1,2 and 3
- Please notify tournament referees Francis Porter ([email protected]) or Graham Hayman ([email protected]) with the result of your matches
- Any questions or disputes please contact tournament referees Francis Porter ([email protected]) or Graham Hayman ([email protected])